Facilitating Your Yoga Practice
These beautifully simple natural cork alignment mats are made for ease and comfort in your Asana so that you can focus on more important things.
Made from natural, non-slip cork and marked with alignment guides your comfort and alignment are guaranteed.
Made from recycled, natural cork, this mat is the ideal surface for your Yoga practice.
Naturally antibacterial and extremely grippy (increasingly so when wet), the comfortable cork layer offers more than your everyday Yoga mat.
What’s more, the weightiness of the mat ensures complete flatness, immediately after unrolling.
Beautifully designed, with alignment and proper posture in mind, the lines help you place your hands and feet properly and offer a guide for hip, arm, knee and chest alignment.
Make your practice YOUR best expression of Yoga!
Dimensions: L=183cm W=60cm T=4.5mm
Including Cotton carry strap.
Grippier with sweat
The cork surface absorbs moisture rather than letting it pool, stopping you from slip and sliding in your sweat. The material becomes more porous and so, more grippy as it comes in contact with moisture. A perfect companion for hot Yoga or sweaty hands and feet!
4.5mm: Thick enough for your hands and knees to have the right amount of cushioning but not so thick that you wobble when balancing. The ideal surface for comfort and balance. The weightiness of the mat allows you to unroll it flat instantly and keeps it down when practicing in windier environments.
Alignment guides on mat
Marked with alignment guides, lines and angles takes the guessing out of your alignment work and lets you focus on other, more important aspects of your practice. The Mandala allows you to focus your thoughts and find continuity and symmetry in your practice.
From sustainable farming
Made from the bark of a tree, cork is harvested in a way that does not harm the tree that produces it, allowing it to continue growing, flourishing and reproducing the bark after it is harvested. Cork trees do not require excessive amounts of resources either, making them eco-friendly.
Clean and germ-free
Cork does not mould or rot and stays naturally clean, which is why it is used so widely in the food and beverage industry. This means it keeps its clean, natural smell and remains a safe surface on which to place your face and body.
Made from all-natural materials your mat does not contain any PVC or other materials that are toxic for you or Mother Earth.
The mats’ natural ingredients allow them to be recycled and decomposed. No toxic waste is produced by your I Am That – Yoga mat so you can rest assured that each and every breath you take on it, is in tune with our beautiful planet.
Good To Know:
- Great for Hot Yoga or more vigorous styles of yoga that work up a sweat (the surface becomes grippier when you sweat! The best part about this: AWAY with the crumpling, slipping, dragging towels!)
- The ink is UV cured and will not rub off with normal use. However, like with anything, the more you use it, the more you’ll see the love!
- Due to the naturally antimicrobial quality of natural cork (hey, that’s why we stuff it in our wine bottles!) your mat is less likely to start smelling funny. If you do feel like there is a bit of a miff, just wipe it down and hang it up to dry!
- Your mats are fresh off the press so there might be some leakage from the residue ink. To avoid staining your clothes or body when you first use it, wipe it down with a damp cloth before your first class and you are good to go from there!
- If you love your mat as much as we do, you will be using it A LOT. Expect normal wear and tear. These babies are extremely durable due to their quality materials and finishes but unfortunately, nothing lasts forever!
- Due to the durability and strength of the cork, your mat does weigh a little more than your average mat. The advantage: it flattens out as soon as you unroll and won’t stretch in your poses!
- The bottom PVC FREE rubber bottom layer ensures that the cork surface is flexible, as well as keeping your mat in place as you move through your asanas!
- Before first use, please wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any residue ink.