Wotnot Naturals Baby Sunscreen is a gorgeous natural and gentle sunscreen which is safe for use for use on babies from 3 months onwards and even the most sensitive skin types. It is perfect for everyday use as it is lightweight, rubs in easily and contains the finest, most gentle natural extracts, meaning that you don't need to worry about any nasty chemicals.
Wotnot 30 SPF natural Baby sunscreen contains zinc in an all-natural lotion to provide broad-spectrum UV protection and is specially designed for problem-prone or extra sensitive skin.
Wotnot products are GMO-free and are also free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances. With zinc oxide as the active ingredient and being free from titanium dioxide, this sunscreen will protect your little ones outdoors naturally. (Though please note that it is always advisable to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, particularly for little babies).
- SPF 30
- Zinc oxide active
- Free from titanium dioxide
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- No artificial preservative - our preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation
- Certified organic ingredients
- Gentle enough for babies from 3 months
- Designed for sensitive skin and eczema friendly
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
- Australian made and owned
- Recyclable packaging
- No animal testing
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Free from chemical UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, sulphates, petrochemicals, PEGs, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances and preservatives.
Pack size: 100 grams net.
Beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe barbadensis extract, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (gmo-free vitamin e), grapeseed oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, naticide.
Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)